Vaginal Probiotic Suppository-Fragrance-free
Natural Vaginal pH and Odor control suppository with patented VagiBiom®(Vaginal Microbiome)Probiotics (Lactobacillus crispatus Bi19, Lactobacillus gasseri Bi14), prebiotics, and hyaluronic acid. Balances and nurture vaginal microbiome against bad infections and inflammation.
NO PARABENS NO PRESERVATIVES FRAGRANCE-FREE
Biom Vaginal Suppositories employ our patented microbiome balancing formula to nourish healthy flora within the vagina, balance pH, and maintain clear skin, to help you feel clean, fresh and confident.
Vaginal microflora forms a mutually beneficial relationship with your body and plays a protective role in preventing colonization of the host by pathogenic organisms that cause vaginosis, vaginal infections, sexually transmitted infections (STI), and urinary tract infections.
New studies have shown that imbalanced vaginal flora can lead to conducive tissue environment for HPV like viral infections.
We specifically formulated Biom Vaginal Health Suppositories to maintain urogenital health. Like the intestinal tract, the vagina has a finely balanced microbial ecosystem.
The dominant Lactobacilli strains normally make it too acidic for harmful pathogens to survive. But the system can be thrown out of balance by several factors, including antibiotics, spermicides, sexual activity, and method of birth controls.
Biom probiotic and prebiotic treatment restores the balance of microflora, helpful for common urogenital problems including bacterial vaginosis, vaginal infection, and other urinary tract infections.
Biom’s vaginal suppositories use probiotics, prebiotics, hyaluronic acid and lactic acid to prevent odor and provide optimal pH balance, odor control and help with vaginal infections.
- PROBIOTIC SUPPOSITORY FOR WOMEN: Biom use patented microbiome formula to nourish healthy vaginal flora, balance pH, reduce vaginal menopause dryness and maintain vaginal odor, to help you feel clean, fresh and confident! These Lactobacillus suppositories seed and nourish good flora.
- BALANCES & RESTORE: Healthy microflora help maintain vaginal health, and protect against infections, skin irritations and vaginal discharge. An imbalanced vaginal flora can lead to conducive tissue environment for urogenitcal infections. Biom’s natural synergistic combination of feminine probiotics, prebiotics, and lactic acid restores the balance of microflora, helpful for urogenital and vaginal infections and to balance a microflora
- RAPID RELIEF: Rapid relief for dryness, redness, vaginal itching, burning and general discomfort. Ideal for menopause dryness, irritations, feminine odor and vaginal discharge. Hyaluoronic acid in the product rejuvenate and moisturize vaginal and vulvar tissue. The anti-inflammatory ingredients reduce burning and redness. Can be used as a natural personal lubricant. Better results than tea tree suppositories and feminine odor!
- PATENTED ADVANCED FORMULA: Biomsify® technology (US Patent# 10,119,116B2, US Patent#10,138,460B2) uses combination of probiotics (Lactobacillus crispatus Bi16 Lactobacillus gasseri Bi19, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus coagulans), prebiotics, and lactic acid in a special fermentation for high tissue adherence and superior probiotic characteristic such as pathogen control and vaginal health. A long lasting feminine moisturizer and probiotic lubricant. Restore flora after sex and period.
- NATURAL VEGAN INGREDIENTS: No parabens, titanium dioxide, triclosan, or gluten free. Feminine Probiotic Suppositories is developed by Bob Subhadra PhD Suppositories for feminine odor and vaginial odor treatment. Easy to insert, no need of suppository applicator. USA Made.
BIOM PROBIOTIC SUPPOSITORY
ALL NATURAL VEGAN SUPPOSITORY FORMULA
1. Garrett, WS. Cancer and the microbiota. Science. 2015; 348: 80.
✓ NO PARABENS OR TRICLOSAN
✓ Selected Stores
Biom Probiotic Suppository
|FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS|
What is vaginal microbiome?
Just like the gut, the vaginal tissue consists of trillions of microorganisms — mostly bacteria, plus some fungi and viruses. Together, these populations make up the vaginal microbiome.But why should I care about my vaginal microbiome?
There's an immense amount of research that is now showing just how important our vaginal microbiome are and just how personalized our approaches to managing them should be. Imbalanced vaginal microbiome profiles have been shown to be associated with increased rates of bacterial vaginosis, infertility, preterm birth and increased risk of STD susceptibility.Why am I only just hearing about the vaginal microbiome?
The vaginal microbiome and its impact on women's health and fertility is only just being unravelled. Research in this space has lagged behind the gut microbiome but very recent work is showing its importance in things like infections, fertility and preterm birth. A healthy vaginal microbiota can help to prevent urogenital conditions such as sexually transmitted infections (STI), vaginal infections, urinary tract infections and bacterial vaginosis.Recurrent bacterial vaginosis, does this have to do something with my vaginal microbiome
Yes indeed; bacterial vaginosis is a condition in which the vaginal microbiome is imbalanced. An imbalanced vaginal microbiome often contains 'bad bacteria' that causes a biofilm to form. Often times, antibiotics alone are not enough to disrupt this biofilm and help you get rid of bacterial vaginosis. Understanding what's in your vaginal microbiome can help you and your doctor work towards the best solution for you.
Why use Biom's vaginal suppository to balance vaginal microbiome?
Biom's powerful synergistic combination of vaginal probiotics, prebiotics, and lactic acid restores the balance of microflora, and is helpful for common urogenital problems including bacterial vaginosis and vaginal infections. The formulation also has hyaluronic acid that has the capacity to moisturize vaginal for hydration and lubrication. Our patented microbiome Biomsify® fermentation technology allows vaginal tissue adapted probiotic flora to maximally adhere and colonize the vaginal tissue. Our proprietary strains of Lactobacillus crispatus Bi16 and Lactobacillus gasseri Bi19 are from healthy human commensal flora that inhibit pathogens with high colonization capacity.Is Biom's vaginal suppository safe to use?
All the ingredients used in Biom Vaginal Suppository are safe compounds mostly originated from organic vegan sources. It includes: Coconut fatty acids, hyaluronic acid, natural moisturizing complex, patented Biomsify Probiotics-Prebiotics Complex 10 billion flora (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bi14, Lactobacillus crispatus B116, Bacillus coagulans Bi34, Lactobacillus gasseri Bi19, enzyme-hydrolyzed cellulose, oligofructose, silica gel), lactic acid.Who makes Biom's vaginal suppositories?
Probiotic Vaginal Suppositories are developed and manufactured by Biom Pharmaceutical Corporation, a research-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the human microbiome.
Coconut fatty acids, hyaluronic acid, natural moisturizing complex, patented Biomsify® Probiotics-Prebiotics 10 billion flora (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bi14, Lactobacillus crispatus B116, Bacillus coagulans Bi34, Lactobacillus gasseri Bi19, enzyme-hydrolyzed cellulose, oligofructose, silica gel), lactic acid.
How to Use
|Step-1 Wash your hands with soap and water.|
|Step-2 If the suppository is very soft, before you take the wrapper off, chill it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or run cold water over it.|
|Step-3 To peel open the suppository, find the bullet point, feel the two wings, and peel and open the wings.|
|Step-4 Moisten the suppository with water or lubricant gel|
|Step-5 Insert the suppository gently into vagina in a comfortable position|