Natural Feminine Suppository with patented VagiBiom® redefines intimate health and vaginal flora.
- Probiotics, prebiotics, and natural jasmine fragrance
- Aid relief of dryness, redness, itching, burning, and general discomfort.
- Patent and advanced formula
- NO Parabens, NO Preservatives, All Natural
Available at Walmart and Amazon
Vaginal Microflora forms a mutually beneficial relationship with your body and plays a protective role by inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria, which can lead to vaginosis, vaginal infections, and other urinary tract infections.
The dominant Lactobacilli (or your Good Bacteria) strains normally make it too acidic for harmful pathogens to survive. The system can be thrown out of balance by several factors, including antibiotics, spermicides, sexual activity, and birth control methods.
Vagibiom suppositories employ our patented microbiome with probiotics and prebiotics, to help you feel fresh and confident.
- AID RELIEF FOR dryness, redness, itching, burning, and general discomfort. Can be used as a natural personal lubricant. Better results than tea tree suppositories!
- PATENTED ADVANCED FORMULA: Biomsify technology (US Patent#10, 119, 116B2, US Patent#10, 138, 460B2) uses a combination of probiotics (Lactobacillus crispatus Bi16 Lactobacillus gasseri Bi19, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus coagulants), prebiotics, and lactic acid in a special fermentation for high tissue adherence. A long-lasting feminine moisturizer and probiotic lubricant.
- NATURAL VEGAN INGREDIENTS: No parabens, titanium dioxide, triclosan, or gluten-free. Feminine Probiotic Suppositories are developed by Bob Subhadra Ph.D. Easy to insert, no need for a suppository applicator. Made in the USA.
Coconut fatty acids, hyaluronic acid, natural moisturizing complex, patented Biomsify® Probiotics-Prebiotics Complex 10billion flora (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bi14, Lactobacillus crispatus Bi16, Bacillus coagulans Bi34, Lactobacillus gasseri Bi19, lactose, enzyme-hydrolyzed cellulose, oligofructose, silica gel), lactic acid, organic natural jasmine oil.
How to Use
|Step-1 Wash your hands with soap and water.|
|Step-2 If the suppository is very soft, before you take the wrapper off, chill it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or run cold water over it.|
|Step-3 To peel open the suppository, find the bullet point, feel the two wings, and peel and open the wings.|
|Step-4 Moisten the suppository with water or lubricant gel|
|Step-5 Insert the suppository gently into vagina in a comfortable position|
Wash hands, insert suppository into vagina for it to dissolve. Wear panty liner if there is leakage. Use daily or as needed.
Discontinue use and see a doctor if you have abnormal bleeding or itching. Ask your doctor before using if you are pregnant or planning to conceive. "These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”