Boric Acid + Probiotics+ Prebiotics Suppository
Feminine Suppository with boric acid with patented VagiBiom® redefines intimate health and vaginal flora.
- Probiotics, prebiotics, with boric acid
- Aid relief of dryness, redness, itching, burning, and general discomfort.
- Patent double-core stacking technology
- NO Parabens, NO Preservatives, All Natural
Vaginal Microflora forms a mutually beneficial relationship with your body and plays a protective role by inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria, which can lead to vaginosis, vaginal infections, and other urinary tract infections.
New studies have shown that an imbalanced vaginal flora can lead to an environment suitable for infections. It is clinically proven that boric acid (300mg) helps to improve yeast and candida infections, while probiotics and prebiotics nurture healthy microflora.
The dominant Lactobacilli (or your Good Bacteria) strains normally make it too acidic for harmful pathogens to survive. The system can be thrown out of balance by several factors, including antibiotics, spermicides, sexual activity, and birth control methods.
- WHY CHOOSE BIOM SUPPOSITORIES? These easy-to-use suppositories contain a triple power synergistic formula with Boric acid + Probiotics + Prebiotics.
- PATENTED ADVANCED FORMULA: Biom’s patented (Biomsify® Tech) combination of Boric acid, vaginal probiotics, prebiotics, and lactic acid are packaged in a specific way to release boric acid first.
- CAN I USE PROBIOTICS AND BORIC ACID TOGETHER? Yes, you can! The effect of boric acid is transient unless used with a vaginal-specific probiotic (Lactobacillus Crispatus). If not used together, infection tends to return.
Coconut fatty acids, glycerin, natural moisturizing complex, hyaluronic acid, lactose, lactic acid, boric acid, tea tree oil, sunflower lecithin, oligofructose, Bacillus coagulans (5 billion cfu), Lactobacillus acidophilus (5 billion cfu).
How to Use
|Step-1 Wash your hands with soap and water.|
|Step-2 If the suppository is very soft, before you take the wrapper off, chill it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or run cold water over it.|
|Step-3 To peel open the suppository, find the bullet point, feel the two wings and peel and open the wings.|
|Step-4 Moisten the suppository with water or lubricant gel|
|Step-5 Insert the suppository gently into vagina in a comfortable position.|